Reduce disposal costs for the Givers and reduce Mulch/Firewood/Wood costs for the receivers. Benefits the environment in many ways, fumes, roads, land, Etc.
DumpChipsandWood.com’s goal is to help facilitate and coordinate deliveries of Chips and Wood as much as possible, both for the Giver and for the Receiver.
DumpChipsandWood.com’s site map makes it easier to figure out where the ready dump sites are located.
Givers (Tree Service companies, Landscapers, Etc.), can add multiple crews to their account so each crew can find their own dump sites while they are out working and traveling every day.
No monthly fees, access and use the program only when you need it.
1) Create your account. Click here to get started.
2) “Givers” can be Arborists, Landscapers, or anyone that has Chips, Wood or Fill Dirt to give away.
3) Search the available dump sites map and choose a site icon based on the area you want to deliver in. You can click on it or enter an address or a zip code and search that way.
4) Choose and review that icon’s profile and match what the Receiver can receive or is requesting with what you have to give. Also consider their delivery instructions.
5) Now choose the location to attempt a delivery. The Receiver will receive notification that a Giver (You), intends to deliver to them at any moment. *You are only to deliver only 1 delivery at a time unless the Receiver approves more deliveries.
6) Now you, the Giver, must close out the delivery within 2 days and mark it as YES Delivered or NOT Delivered.
7) After you, the Giver, has closed out the delivery your card will be charged the delivery fee, unless the Receiver has paid it for you. *You may even receive some free delivery “credits” if the Receiver made a larger donation to waive your delivery fee.
*IF YOU DO NOT CLOSE OUT THE DELIVERY, YOU OR THE GIVER WILL BE CHARGED SO TO AVOID CONFUSION AND COMPLAINTS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE OUT EVERY DELIVERY WITHIN 2 DAYS BY MARKING IT “YES DELIVERED” OR “NOT DELIVERED” *